Neurontin and Kidney Damage
Neurotonin has been found to have several side effects. Specifically, it can cause interactions in people who have kidney disease. You should tell your doctor if you have this medical problem before taking this medication.
- This drug is a brand name for gabapentin.
- Neurontin is a medication used in the treatment of seizures, epilepsy, and bipolar disorder.
- This drug can also cause kidney stones.
- Kidney stones are not a common side effect of using this drug.
- Many patients have similar questions about using seizure drugs to treat bipolar disorder. OrganizedWisdom has psychiatrists addressing the most common concerns about taking these drugs.