Humira Patient Assistance Program
The makers of Humira are committed to making the medication financially affordable for all consumers and have created the Humira Protection Plan: a new financial program designed to help patients access their Humira treatment. Humira is a medication approved for people with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis and reduces the signs and symptoms as well as preventing further damage to bones and joints.
- The patient assistance program offers free medication to people who otherwise cannot afford their medications. Patients must meet financial and other program specific criteria to be eligible for assistance.
- If you are unemployed and uninsured you may be able to get Humira at no cost to you through the Abbott Patient Assistance Foundation.
- If you are a recipient of Medicare Part D you may be able to get help from an independent co-pay foundation.
- If you are employed and have health insurance, you can reduce your co-pay to $5 month.
- If you are unsure if any of the above conditions apply to you call 1-888-HUMIRA3 (1-888-486-4723).