Electric Shock in Water

Water electrocution is an electrical injury that can happen in contact with water. Electrical shock can happen when an object connected to an electrical source comes in contact with water, becoming a pathway for the electricity to travel to the body. There are many discussions and studies regarding electrocution by water but the main thing is that prevention is the key. The following websites are news, information, prevention and safety tips to help you better understand water electrocution.

Advertisement