ADHD Specialists in California

This page contains resources to help you locate ADHD specialists in California. ADHD specialists focus primarily on the treatment and diagnosis of ADHD and related conditions. Typically, a pediatrician or family practitioner is the physician called on to diagnose ADHD. They may perform an assessment themselves, but they often refer the family to an appropriate ADHD doctor such as a developmental or behavioral pediatrician, psychiatrist, or psychologist. These specialists can diagnose ADHD, provide counseling or training, and prescribe medications, if needed.